Chiropractors Paul Trentalange D.C. & Cheryl Borrego D.C.
A husband and wife team, Dr. Cheryl Borrego and Dr. Paul Trentalange have been practicing for more than 21 years after graduating from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. In 1993, they established a San Diego clinic in Mission Valley, bringing the "lifetime of experience" they received from practicing in the largest and most prestigious chiropractic hospital in the world. This hospital saw over 800 patients a day and Dr's. Borrego and Trentalange were two of only four chiropractic doctors on staff.
Dr. Borrego was the first and only woman chiropractor hired in the hospital's history. In four short years, the pair recorded more than 60,000 patient visits and was involved in the most comprehensive interdisciplinary chiropractic research of its kind. Dr. Borrego has studied and instructed modern dance for over 20 years, and she and Dr. Trentalange have been the chiropractors for the San Diego Dance Theatre and San Diego Ballet for more than 10 years.
In addition they've treated many national and international musicians, actors, and performers. Dr. Trentalange has been featured on Channel 8 for his development of Relaxation Centers: he raised venture capital to implement and subsequently patent the concept of self-care centers that provide consumers numerous massage and relaxation technologies at a flat rate. As a wellness consultant he's been featured in Chiropractic Economics and Massage Bodywork magazines.
Honors and Accomplishments:
- They're fully qualified to deal with any joint, bone, muscle or nervous system problem.
- Dr. Trentalange is studying Mandarin Chinese.
- He's an avid cyclist who participated in a 600-mile AIDS ride in 2000.
- Drs. Borrego and Trentalange have donated time and holistic services to impoverished citizens of Mexico.
- They are members of the International Chiropractic Association, where Dr. Trentalange was treasurer of the LACC chapter.
- Dr. Borrego received the Presidents Award from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
- She has taught yoga and pilates to students and athletes.
- Both doctors are world travelers with global experiences.
- The doctors' specialization of painless, state-of-the-art methods of healing has been a breakthrough for thousands in the U.S. and abroad.
- Their goal at the San Diego Chiropractic Wellness Center is to provide the greatest relief and improved health in the shortest amount of time because "your health is our business!".
|Monday||9am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||9am - 6:30pm|
2615 Camino Del Rio South #100
San Diego, CA 92108